Monday, September 30, 2024

Those memories which touch the Core of my Heart (30 September 2024)


Dear Wisdom,

You touched me in unimaginable ways,
As I remind myself of the tender embraces
your warmth
your smile
the twinkle in your eyes
the warmth in voice....

As time wades, I cant deny, your place in my heart...

I dont yet know, if i hold the same space in your heart......

Ive wondered, if someone has taken my place...

Yet, these memories which surface,

are healing the core of my heart....

Should I hold on or not, I dont know...
Yet, it helps me heal, when I cant find a way...

Afterall, our memories, are the one's where we hold those dear to us....

Take Care.....



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Safe In His Arms

  May this moment of ours last forever till eternity May I dwell in peace, dream in harmony Of the Love, in you arms.... I Miss you  Very Ve...