Sunday, August 9, 2020

Sloka 1 - Soundarya Lahari - It is the light that urges the flower to open its heart to the world

 


It is the light that urges the flower to open its heart to the world

Oh Woman, My feet dance to your tender beats.

For you are the reason for the light in my soul.

Let your ever auspicious red dyed fingers, breathe life into my soul and life.

And your auspicious feet join me in this dance of harmony....

Sloka 1

शिवः शक्त्यायुक्तो यदि भवति शक्तः प्रभवितुं

न् चेदेवं देवो खलु कुशलः स्पन्दितुमपि

अतस्त्वामाराध्यां हरिहरविरिञ्चादिभिरपि

प्रणन्तुं स्तोतुं वा कथमकृतपुण्यः प्रभवति ॥१॥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Safe In His Arms

  May this moment of ours last forever till eternity May I dwell in peace, dream in harmony Of the Love, in you arms.... I Miss you  Very Ve...